April 22, 2013
Dance in The Rain
mum to two teens and a toddler - not a easy mix tbh. The oldest is 18, the middlest is 13 and the baby is 2 and we live a life full of love and chaos. View all posts by mumtoteens
This entry was posted on Monday, April 22nd, 2013 at 4:36 pm and tagged with don't let life get you down, embrace life. dance in the rain, toddler with thomas the tank engine umbrella and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Recent Blog Posts
- What Do You Say When you Look in the Mirror?
- Morrisons Mums Bank Holiday Challenge
- The Room Exhaled as The Body Image Myth Smashed at their Feet
- Is Your Mum’s Life as Ordinary as You Think? #It’sAMumThing
- Twenty One Pilots – An Open Letter
- The Zeitgeist of My 2013
- Talk to Your Teenager about Homelessness
I'm a former tabloid news journalist who's travelled and worked all over the world. Now I'm a stay at home mum of 2 teenagers and a toddler.
They say babies should come with an instruction manual, but believe me, as a mum to two teenagers you're gonna need that manual more when the terrible teens kick in.
When your 6ft 2" 18 year old teenager throws a tantrum there's nothing you can do but take cover as you watch it come to the boil, bubble over and spill down the sides into a spitting screaming mess.
all my posts
Search by category
- @MumsnetBloggers what do you say when you look in the mirror and who's listening? bit.ly/1yzq0pH 4 weeks ago
- what do you say when you look in the mirror and who's listening? here's my blog bit.ly/1yzq0pH @doveUK #FeelBeautifulFor 4 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow