Teenagers Need Hugs
Recent Blog Posts
- What Do You Say When you Look in the Mirror?
- Morrisons Mums Bank Holiday Challenge
- The Room Exhaled as The Body Image Myth Smashed at their Feet
- Is Your Mum’s Life as Ordinary as You Think? #It’sAMumThing
- Twenty One Pilots – An Open Letter
- The Zeitgeist of My 2013
- Talk to Your Teenager about Homelessness
I'm a former tabloid news journalist who's travelled and worked all over the world. Now I'm a stay at home mum of 2 teenagers and a toddler.
They say babies should come with an instruction manual, but believe me, as a mum to two teenagers you're gonna need that manual more when the terrible teens kick in.
When your 6ft 2" 18 year old teenager throws a tantrum there's nothing you can do but take cover as you watch it come to the boil, bubble over and spill down the sides into a spitting screaming mess.
all my posts
Search by category
- @MumsnetBloggers what do you say when you look in the mirror and who's listening? bit.ly/1yzq0pH 3 weeks ago
- what do you say when you look in the mirror and who's listening? here's my blog bit.ly/1yzq0pH @doveUK #FeelBeautifulFor 3 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow