love yourself, like yourself, be yourself
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Keep Your Teenager Safe Online
- Teenage Girls, Self Esteem and Body Confidence
- Said No Boy Ever…
- It Takes Grit and Gumption Just to be a Teenager in 2013
- Parents Need to Top up Teens Self-Esteem Buckets
- Billie Joe Armstrong Nearly Killed me with His T-Shirt Gun
- Give us Back our Free Inedible Inflight Meals
I'm a former tabloid news journalist who's travelled and worked all over the world. Now I'm a stay at home mum of 2 teenagers and a toddler.
They say babies should come with an instruction manual, but believe me, as a mum to two teenagers you're gonna need that manual more when the terrible teens kick in.
When your 6ft 2" 18 year old teenager throws a tantrum there's nothing you can do but take cover as you watch it come to the boil, bubble over and spill down the sides into a spitting screaming mess.
all my posts
Search by category
- It's thanks to funding from @RailwayChildren with @AvivaUK that @NHyouthcentre can go out on the streets and help homeless young people 1 day ago
- RT @MsJackMonroe: ...and in its FIRST DAY, an immense 67,173 people signed #JACKSPETITION - Thankyou! Keep up the fight, sign & RT http://t… 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow