love yourself, like yourself, be yourself
Recent Blog Posts
- The Room Exhaled as The Body Image Myth Smashed at their Feet
- Is Your Mum’s Life as Ordinary as You Think? #It’sAMumThing
- Twenty One Pilots – An Open Letter
- The Zeitgeist of My 2013
- Talk to Your Teenager about Homelessness
- How to Keep Your Teenager Safe Online
- Teenage Girls, Self Esteem and Body Confidence
I'm a former tabloid news journalist who's travelled and worked all over the world. Now I'm a stay at home mum of 2 teenagers and a toddler.
They say babies should come with an instruction manual, but believe me, as a mum to two teenagers you're gonna need that manual more when the terrible teens kick in.
When your 6ft 2" 18 year old teenager throws a tantrum there's nothing you can do but take cover as you watch it come to the boil, bubble over and spill down the sides into a spitting screaming mess.
all my posts
Search by category
- @MumsnetBloggers @Girlguiding Should i be offended that a plastic surgery clinic has RT'd my smashing the body image myth blog? 2 weeks ago
- Should i be offended that a plastic surgery clinic has RT'd my smashing the body image myth blog? @Girlguiding @Dove bit.ly/1hvoeeP 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow